Wednesday, December 26, 2007

More than this

I just realized how much it annoys me when someone says, "you'll like him...he has tattoos."

I certainly hope that is not how I am presented when matchmakers are up to their shenanigans. "You'll like her...she has tattoos" sounds like quite the turn on, no? No. I expect a description of me to include how charming, funny, nerdy, sexy I am. I'd rather hear that I have a brain the size of Texas, and an ass to match. Feel free to follow that up with how cool my tattoos are.

It is true, I have acquired quite a collection of tattoos. Quit touching me.

Now that I think about it, the last time I dated a man with tattoos was 1996. Hmmm.

One other thing. Just because I have dark hair with babydoll bangs and tattoos, does not mean I am rockabilly and worship Johnny Cash. I guess I'm just not that nostalgic.

No comments: