Sunday, January 13, 2008

My va-j-j has a first name...

A few days back, I was unable to get a line from a movie out of my head. I think it was a movie, anyway. I can't, for the life of me, remember which movie it was. All I know, is there was a 'mentally challenged' boy that loved a girl, named Julie, and at one point, in his crooked-jaw language, said "mah joo-lee." That kept playing over and over again in my head.

Once I really thought about it, I realized how pure, true, innocent, and intense retard love is. And you know what? That's how I feel about my kitty. So my vagina is now named Julie. Because my love for her is pure and true.

I just wish I could remember the movie! Maybe I'm confusing Forrest Gump's Jenny with something else. Jenny. Julie. Whatever.

I look at it now and lovingly holler, "mah joo-lee!"

I guess I could tell you my bummyhole is Alejandro. No reason for that, but that I like to say "Alejandro is muy caliente."

No comments: